Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Defining Photo

A mini break to Auckland was just the medicine, and boy do I feel cured! This innocent shot sets the scene, and defines a holiday where I thought about life, formulated plans and decided things could actually happen. Oh how I missed you plans. It was absolutely beautiful staring out across the harbor, watching the twinkling lights of big city life. I loved every minute of it.
(Macca in the twilight, Devonport Wharf, Auckland)

Devonport has been added to the list of places to spend longer amounts of time in.

I'm struggling with the idea "a place is what you make it" (as mentioned in my very first post) because all I'm doing here is trying to make this country situation and city situation.

1 comment:

carole brungar said...

Great photo! Love your angle!