Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Swan vs Goose

Am spending today in front of the fire reading an interesting book I found on the history of Crown Lynn. And was just thinking, what is my obsession with white swans? I don't even think I like swans. Aren't they the ones that bite when you try to feed the ducks? Or is that geese? What a horrible experience feeding ducks, I remember spending most of the visit standing on the picnic table trying to empty the bread bag as fast as possible. At least the ceramic version won't be chasing me around the house.

Anyway here's some cuteness for a rainy day, enjoy!
Au revoir xx

7 comments:

carole brungar said...

What a cute pic of Lilly!

Traci said...

Most of the furniture, for some reason, seems to eat the animals!

Ali Honey said...

I just came over from your Mum's blog to say "Hi!"
I used to live in rural South Taranaki for about 12 years. The photos of the mountain tell me you are further North than I was.
Good luck with your collecting.
Ali in BOP.

Kate/Massachusetts said...

Lilly is SO cute! I love her mustache!

Unknown said...

Love that fabric. Looks vintage, but maybe not? It's a good color for your kitty!

Margaret said...

pssst... go to your mum's house!!! she's got loads of stuff, she's always posting tempting pics making our eyes water and our mouths drool! Baking, collecting and photography obviously run in your family! Have you got a pic of the swan? I'd like to see what you're looking for?

carole brungar said...

haha Margaret! It's bad enough now I have to search the car before she leaves! LOL