Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hairdresser Theory

So it goes if you don't know what you want, how will you ever find it?

Your job is to make a list of 15 things you want in a _____ (insert man/life/job etc) believe in them, and they are yours!

Let's have a go... I'm going with 'man'

1 - Curly (ginger) Hair... don't roll your eyes!
2 - Can hold an argument regarding the likelihood of the sun rising tomorrow... Philosophy will always be my second middle name
3 - Facial hair that grows like the season
4 ...

3 comments:

Krystal Lee said...

ha ha i love the 'facial hair' one!

Evealyn said...

Ok I am going to have a go.

15 things I want in a winter coat:

1. Hood (to help stop my hair/make up from getting wet).
2. Belt.
3. Pockets (to keep my hands warm when I forget gloves, and to hold ipod/bus pass/wallet/shopping lists).
4. Warm.
5. Knee length.

That was all I could think of. Just realised that it's January and I should not be thinking about winter coats.

Tonya said...

Where's the other 11?